We welcome contact from any groups or organisations looking for a space. The Hall is now available in the day-time.
The hall was built circa 1928 on land given by a local landowner, whose
family left the village in 1937. The Hall was incorporated as a Charity in 1939 no. 300360. Every bona fide village organisation is entitled to appoint one Trustee, although some choose not to do so. The Parish Council appoints two members and the Trustees have power to co-opt.
Additions were made to the original building in the 1970’s and the floor area is now around 400 sq. metres. The hall comprises an entrance area with kitchen and toilets and two secondary areas, one of which (the Davies Room) is let to the Village Social Club.
Regular village groups hire the hall and the Trustees ensure that hire fees cover the running costs. The Hall is not run for profit and the Trustees have to set aside money each year to cover major repairs and upgrading to meet legislative requirements.
Chairman: Bob Bridges
Secretary: Hayley Mccormick
Treasurer & Bookings: Sheila Potter